pH Adjuster FRP RO Purifier Water Plant/Water Treatment Plant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,100 US $6,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Delivery time about 7days|
- Model NO.: KYRO-3000
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Pure Water Drinking
- Style: Plate and Frame
- Certification: CE
- Power: 380V/3pH/50Hz
- Brand: Kai Yuan
- Option 2: UV Sterilizer
- Option 4: Anti-Scale System
- Option 6: UV Sterilizer
- Specification: CE/SGS/ISO9001
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Capacity: 3000L/H
- Desalting Rate: More Than 97%
- Option 1: pH Adjuster
- Option 3: Ozone Generator
- Option 5: Water Softener
- Trademark: Kai Yuan
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse osmosis (R/O) is a water treatment process in which water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that has very small holes or "pores". Clean water passes through and impurities that are too big to pass through the membrane are left behind and flushed away.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
Reverse osmosis systems purify water by forcing pressurized water through a very fine, plastic membrane. If the raw water being treated comes from a well or another private source, disinfection and pre-filters (to remove chlorine and/or particulates/sediment) may be needed in advance of the R/O unit to remove contaminants that can foul or damage the membrane.
Stages of ro purifier water plant:
1. During the initial filtration stage, tap water or well water (pressurized by a booster pump) is passed through a particle filter (a pre-filter) that removes silt, sediment, sand, and clay particles that might clog the R/O membrane.
2. The water is then forced through an activated carbon filter that traps minerals and contaminants such as chromium, mercury, copper, chloramine and pesticides. It also removes chlorine, which is important, as chlorine will shorten the life of the membrane.
3. Water is transferred under pressure into the R/O module, allowing only clean water to pass through the small pores in the membrane. Impurities unable to pass through the membrane are left behind and flushed down the drain.
4. Treated water is then sent to a storage tank.
5. Treated water is passed through an activated carbon filter before use to further improve the water's taste and smell.
Water that contains manganese, hydrogen sulphide or iron should be pre-treated to extend the life of the membrane. A dealer can recommend the pre-treatment needed.
After -sale service instructions
1)Warrantee: 1 year, all the components have problem within this year, will
Resend quickly for free.
2)User Manual: Provide the specific entire system"User Manual"
3)Spare parts: After 1year guarantee, offer spare parts with preferential
4)Technical guideline: Provide life long" Net Technical Support "freely.
5)Transportation: Offer professional shipping service/air service if necessary.
6)Documentary: Collecting cargo and handle paper work for exporting.
7)Order supervisor: Manage your order very well after planning stable orders to keep your stable market running.
Guangzhou Kaiyuan Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd, are specialized in manufacturing reverse osmosis(RO) water treatment equipments. The RO system can purify tap water, underground water, river water and seawater to drinking pure water. Welcome your visiting to our factory warmly!
Note: Reverse Osmosis units produce no noise other than the sound of water discharging into the drain (usually a sink or a floor drain).
|Item No.||Equipment Name||Place of origin||Quantity|
|1||Raw water pump||Domestic||1 pc|
|2||Quartz sand filter FRP/Stainless steel||KAI YUAN||1set|
|3||Activated carbon filter FRP/Stainless steel||KAI YUAN||1set|
|4||Security filter stainless steel/PVC||KAI YUAN||1set|
|5||High-pressure pump||CNP||1 pc|
|6||Reverse osmosis water system||KAI YUAN||1set|
|A. Membrane housing 4040||Domestic||4 pcs|
|B. Membrane LCLE-4040||USA Dow||4 pcs|
|7||Electronic Control System||KAI YUAN||1set|
|9||Scene valves, U-PVC pipe||Domestic||1 batch|