Industrial Water Purifier Reverse Osmosis (KYRO-30T)
|FOB Price:||US $71,000-76,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $71,000-76,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Mouth|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, by cash|
- Model NO.: KYRO-30T
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.5%
- Capacity: 30, 000L/H(30m3/H)
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Sterilizer: UV, Ozone
- Product Water Application: Drinking Water, Bottled Drinking Water
- System Salt Rejection Rate: >=97%
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO Certification
- HS Code: 8421299090
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Application: Water Treatment/Water Filter
- RO Membrane: USA Filmtec Dow
- Power Supply: AC380 50Hz 3phase
- Feed Water TDS: <=10000mg/L
- Pumps: Nanfang Cnp or Grundfos
- System Recovery Rate: >=60%
- Trademark: Kaiyuan
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
The RO(reverse osmosis)water treatment system can purify tap water, underground water, bore well water, river water and seawater to be drinking pure water. The RO water purification machines are applied in drinking water, pharmaceutical area, bottled water production line, chemicals industry, cosmetic products etc.
The process of RO water treatment system
Raw water pump→ mechanical filter(quartz sand filter)→ activated carbon filter→
sodium-ion exchanger(water softener)→ security filter→ high pressure pump →Reverse osmosis→ Ozone sterilizer (UV sterilizer).
|Production capacity||30,000 L/Hr|
|Power supply||AC 380V 50Hz 3phase|
|Reverse osmosis (RO)membrane||BW30-400 30pcs USA DOW|
|Membrane housing||Fiber glass reinforced plastic (FRP), 8040-5 6pcs|
|Raw water pump||Nanfang|
|Quartz sand filter, activated Carbon filter||2000 × 2500 FRP 2pcs|
|Security filter||40 "× 5μm , 38pcs|
|High pressure pump||Nanfang|
|Size (mm)||main machine: 5500X1000X2000|
filtering tank: Φ2000X2500
Each part function
1). Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2). Quartz filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3). Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4). Water Softener--using ion exchange resin to exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium is the most common and the easiest method of removing hardness of water and render the water suitable for utility purpose
5). Security filter--It is also called cartridge Filter, prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the UF membrane and RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
6). High pressure pump-- The high pressure pump is used for make sure there are enough water for satisfying designed production capacity.
7). RO (reverse osmosis) system--RO system is the main part of pure water treatment plant. The RO membrane's desalt rate can reach as high as 99%, it is capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacteria, particles and 98% of organic
The consumables replacement time
|Quartz sand||should be replaced every about 15 month||50kg/bag|
|Activated carbon||should be replaced every about 15 month||25kg/bag|
|PP filter cartridge||should be replaced every about 1 month|
|RO membrane||should be replaced every about 1.5-2 years|
Features and Advantages
1.System can produce water continuously and high degree automation.
2.No need chemical to regenerate, easy operation and maintenance.
3.Core components of ro system are imported USA DOW membranes.
4.Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level
5.System flushes RO membranes automatically, reducing membranes polluted speed.
6.Water shortage protection for multi-stage pump
7.Product water conductivity meter can monitor water quality online continuously.
8.Low operation cost and long life span
9. There's RO controller, make whole RO system operating automatically.
10.Easily control and Maintained.
11. Auto flush and backwash the prefilters
12. Integrating water flow indicator, conductivity indicator, pressure indicator, control panel
1)Electronic industry, semiconductor industry ultrapure water treatment
2)Chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry pure water treatment
3)Food, beverage, drinking water, bottled drinking water, sachet/pouch packing pure drinking water treatment
4)Electroplating and leather industry waste water treatment
5)Brackish water desalination, sea water desalination, metallurgy and light industry pure water treatment
6)Cosmetic products, car battery, liquid fertilizer production pure water treatment
7)Edible cube ice, tube ice etc.
8)School, hotel, hospital, laboratory, surface treatment, hydraulic test, industrial boiler, power station boiler, high pressure boiler water treatment
1. Send inquiry for the reverse osmosis system to email or mobile:008615102048719
2. Inform us the production capacity of the reverse osmosis system (500L/h, 1000L/h,3000L/h...) you need, source water(tap water, well water, borehole water etc.) and application of output pure water from the reverse osmosis system.
3. We will make a plan and quotation for the reverse osmosis system immediately as your requirements.
4. Confirm details of the reverse osmosis water treatment plants (specification, consumable parts, power supply, delivery time, payment terms, shipping cost, packing details etc. At the same time, you are also welcome to visit our factory and we talk face-to-face.
5. Sign sales contract or proforma invoice for this reverse osmosis system.
6. Pay 30% deposit for confirming this order
7. We confirm receipt of the deposit and start to produce the RO machine.
8. After finish production for ro machine, we take pictures and send to you.
9. Pay balance and we arrange packing for the RO machine (if it is other payment terms(such as L/C), we can negotiate accordingly.
10. Arrange shipment or send the reverse osmosis system to your appointed warehouse.
11. Send the Bill of loading, commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin and insurance policy to customers via DHL or UPS or FedEx etc. for custom clearance.
12. Customers receive the reverse osmosis systems, then install and operate it as our manual book or operation video of the RO machine. our engineers are also available to service overseas.
13. Business finished, all our ro machine quality is guaranteed for 1 year and with free lifetime technique support. Please contact us freely.
Add:Dehui Wanggang Science Park, Industrial 3 Road, Jiahe Wangwang, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.
Mobile:+86-151 0204 8719